2 Nephi 3:8- if we do the Lord's will we will be great in
His eyes. I want to be great in the Lord's eyes.
This week was good. I went on division two times to work in
Santa Cruz and help out the missionaries there. I was with E. Fávaro knocking
on doors and everybody was saying no. So I stopped in front of a house and said
"this is the place" as if I was Brigham Young. Turns out that the man
in that house was searching for an answer and we knocked on his door at the
right time. He heard our message and really liked it! I know that miracles can
happen. And that faith can be demonstrated by our willpower and action
We were teaching Maria this week and we asked her to pray.
She is catholic and in her church they use prayers that are written. So she
opened up the pamphlet we'd given her and started reading "your heavenly
father loves you and wants to guide you..." That was really funny but we
managed not to laugh (too much) :)
This week will general conference. We are planning a
baptismal service to happen in between the sessions on Sunday. That'll be cool!
Elder Jasperson
our churrasco from last week
left to right E. Hortêncio (paraíba), E. Fullmer (Utah), me,
E. Palma (Chile), E. Fávaro (Mato Grosso), E. Sánchez (Columbia)
|
| cooking for the churrasco! |
![]() |
| baptism of Jean and family |

No comments:
Post a Comment