Helaman 8:17 Abraham rejoiced to know about Christ. Can this
be said of us?
This week introduced a new twist in my mission- there was an
emergency transfer that ended up with us in a trio. That means that along with
Elder Schiavoni, Elder Giles is my companion! He's from Allyn, Washington.
This happened on Wednesday night. So we went to Feitoria to
get Elder Giles and before we came back home we decided to try out the Xis
Búfalo. It was a Xis made for 5 people to eat- (Xis is like a super hamburger)
filled with bacon, fried hearts, fries, everything! We decided it was worth it
to commemorate our new trio. Later, that night, we rearranged our house to have
"triliche" - triple bunk bed! Yay! It turned out to be really hard to
get into the top bunk so nobody sleeps there, but it was pretty cool.
| our triple bunk bed! |
| view from the top |
| GH drink shop |
On Friday, we were invited to Luis's house. A while back,
the other time that I was in this city, I found Luis and Ivete. He was the
crazy guy who invited us to lunch. Anyway, he invited us to have dinner at his
house again. It was cool to relive the same thing again. I didn't ever imagine
that I'd end up at his house again. He friend hearts and sausage with onions
and it was great! (This week I ended up eating a lot of heart!)
I found out that Elder Giles has a lot of things in common
with me- at least our childhoods were similar. We both grew up playing
"Math Blaster," "Reader Rabbit," "Putt-putt," and
"Arthur's thinking Games" on the computer. I'd almost forgotten about
those games. I'm not quite sure how we got to talking about that, but it turns
out that we grew up learning from the same games! How funny! And what a coincidence!
Elder Jasperson
No comments:
Post a Comment