Monday, March 9, 2015

March 9, 2015


D&C 117:13 Our Sacrifices are worth more than our success to God.

This week was great because we went to the temple and we had a mission conference in Porto Alegre. We had some problems catching the right bus and stuff, but it all worked out in the end. I worked in Ivoti this week and helped Elder Andrade lift up the area there. They'd been having a hard time and now they've got a ton of new investigators to teach! It was a great faith-building experience because we saw that as we used our faith and diligent, God blessed us with results.

One funny part of the division was that when we asked a Lady to pray, she started "Ó Pai Celestial meu gostoso..." which is calling God "Delicious" ha-ha.

You can listen to my voice recording for more information about the week :)

Sorry I don't have any other cool stories from the week, but I know that the Church is True and that God is Good. (And maybe delicious).

I was with Elder Hortêncio in Porto Alegre this week. Can you find us in the pictures in the shopping mall?

on the bus

at the temple

at the temple

at the temple

at the shopping mall

at the shopping mall

No comments:

Post a Comment