Sunday, January 4, 2015

December 29, 2014

I'm being transferred again! Yay! I'm gonna miss Sapucaia, but I'm pretty much used to getting transferred now.

This week, well, it was Christmas, so I called the family. That was fun. For Christmas, we had 4 churrascos. Christmas Eve, at night, and two on christmas day. And one on the next day. Everyone wanted to feed us so we marked two lunches for Christmas. And we got crazy stuffed.

The rest of the week was pretty normal. We worked like normal but lots of people are traveling and stuff, so it's hard to mark return visits.

We had a guy try to teach us this week that Paul came to Brazil before dying in Italy. That was funny. I drew him a world map in my planner (he said that he'd never seen one). The poor guy just didn't really understand his church's doctrine.

I'm gonna get my suitcases ready for the transfer, but I'll tell y'all all about it next week!

Merry Christmas!
Elder Jasperson

No comments:

Post a Comment