Monday, December 1, 2014

December 1, 2014 (English translation)

So sorry for not doing a spiritual thought for today. I did not study because I was sleeping. I was sick last night with belly pain and then slept late. I think I ate something bad, but it is already passing.

So I thought I would write in Portuguese because today will be faster and I'm in a hurry :)

This week a few things happened. On Tuesday we went to the temple. I really liked. I had a cool experience to get ready to go. I spent iron a shirt. She was a long-sleeved. When finished ironing, I saw that had a stain on the shirt. So I decided that, as would go to the house of the Lord, I'd get a new shirt. Not that passing, I saw that the second shirt was also spotted? So I spent the third. Also, she had a stain. Since the beginning of the mission, I kept a new shirt for me to wear the last day of the mission (as would be white and all). So I decided to take that shirt because I had no long-sleeved shirts. Well spent iron shirt and put it then, as I left the house going to take the train, you believe that dirty water falls from tiled and leaves a very large brown stain on my shirt? Have not had more time so I went to the temple with that thinking shirt that had at least tried. The moral of the story? If it is to go to the temple with a stained shirt, you go to the temple with the stained shirt. And now I do not have a new shirt to wear on my last day :(

On Wednesday, we went to a conference in Porto Alegre. We returned to the house only at 7 o'clock that night. So, wanting to work a little, went to the home of a researcher, Jason. He was not there and it was 20.30. We could have gone back to the house. But we decided to make one more effort. We made a prayer asking our Heavenly Father to where we should go. When we finished, Elder Fullmer felt we needed to go to a specific street. We were, and he once again felt inspired to hit a specific house. We knocked the door. A woman came to meet. Before we say anything, she said "It was God who sent you here!" Then she explained how she was experiencing difficulty and she was that day, seeking answers. That's cool that we could be an answer to her prayer! I know that God can really guide us and use us if we let Him.

In December, the Church is doing something really cool and special called "He is the present." Everything is related to a video on the internet about how Jesus Christ is the gift of Christmas. You supply should go to christmas.mormon.org site (natal.mormon.org in Brazil) and see it! The church is doing a lot of propaganda about it and you should see soon that this video is becoming a worldwide thing. I know that Christ is the reason for Christmas. I am grateful for the first gift we all receive.

Love you!
Elder Jasperson

(Editor Note: I did not edit this message in any way after it was translated by Google)

No comments:

Post a Comment